Ab Kettleby Parish Council is required, in accordance with the Accounts and Audit Regulations, to complete an Annual Return setting out Accounting Statements and an Annual Governance Statement for each financial year. These statements and their supporting documentation are subject to audit.
- Receipts & bank reconciliation 2014/15 (PDF, 25 Kb)
Receipts and bank reconciliation for 2014/15
- Expenditure 2014/15 (PDF, 25 Kb)
- Annual Governance Statement (PDF, 2.8 Mb)
Annual governance statement 2015/16
- Bank analysis 2015/16 (PDF, 10 Kb)
Expenditure, receipts and bank reconciliation 2015/16
Financial Risk Assessments
Risk is the threat that an event or action will adversely affect an organisation's ability to achieve its objectives and to successfully execute its strategies. Risk management is the process by which risks are identified, evaluated and controlled. It is a key element of the framework of governance together with community focus, structures and processes, standards of conduct and service delivery arrangements.
This document has been produced to enable the Parish Council to assess the risks that it faces and satisfy itself that it has taken adequate steps to minimise them. The Council is aware although some risks can never be eliminated fully, it has in place a strategy that provides a structured, systematic and focused approach to managing risk which:
- Identifies the key risks facing the Council
- Identifies what he risk may be
- Identifies the level of risk
- Evaluates the management and control of the risk and records findings
- Reviews, assesses and revises procedures if required.
A Parish Council Precept is a tax charged on each property in a parish, and is seen on your Council Tax bill. It is used to fund all the activities that a Parish Council undertakes for the benefit of the community.